FC Heidenheim 1846 or Jahn Regensburg – who will win? If you want to choose who will become a winner, there are loads of things you should take into account to ensure you make the right decision, but finding value bets is the key. Bets that people project to pay higher require bettors to consider multiple metrics such as goal averages, goal, last matches performance, lineups and direct h2h records. Although a draw has small chances of occurring, respectively 24. 3%, 1. FC Heidenheim 1846's victory is likely to happen.
2. Bundesliga - Live Match Stats for FC Heidenheim 1846 vs Jahn Regensburg November 12, 2022 | Football365All Matches Overview Stats H2H Germany - 2. Bundesliga FC Heidenheim 1846 W D L 12:00 NSY Jahn Regensburg Date: 12/11/2022 Time: 12:00 Venue: Voith-Arena Statistics 16 Games Played Results 8 Wins 5 6 Draws 4 2 Losses 7 Goal Scoring 28 Goals Scored 1. 75 Average Goals Per Game 1.
Heidenheim vs Jahn Regensburg Live Stream & Prediction, H2HSporticos - Football Today Dig into the most popular football leagues like La Liga, Seria A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1. On our website you can find football on tv schedule and a full list of football today live streams. Track game statistics, information about players and teams or betting odds for interesting upcoming football batches. Stay up to date with fresh info about liverpool position in the league or who won the la league 2020.
FC Heidenheim vs Jahn Regensburg: Preview, Odds, Line Ups & H2HTop CompetitionsEredivisieNetherlandsChampions LeagueInternationalWorld Cup 2022InternationalPremier LeagueEnglandLaLigaSpainCountriesNetherlandsGermanyUSAInternationalBelgiumBrowse all regionsOdds formatEU DecimalUS OddsUK FractionsFC HeidenheimJahn Regensburg--Who will win? Play nowPlay nowPlay nowLast updated: Today, at 18+ Gamble responsibly. Odds subject to change.
1. FC Heidenheim - Jahn Regensburg: Live Stream & on TV
As the goalkeeper, manager Frank Schmidt will probably use Kevin Muller, who will be supported by Marnon Busch, Patrick Mainka, Tim Siersleben, Jonas Fohrenbach, Lennard Maloney and Norman Theuerkauf in the defense. Christian Kuhlwetter and Tim Kleindienst will try to put pressure on the oppsoing team and score goals, as will the midfielders Adrian Beck and Jan-Niklas Beste. In case of an injury or for tactical reasons, the following players will probably keep themselves ready for substitution: Vitus Eicher, Marvin Rittmuller, Thomas Keller, Dzenis Burnic, Florian Pick, Kevin Sessa, Andreas Geipl, Stefan Schimmer, Denis Thomalla.
1. FC Heidenheim vs SSV Jahn Regensburg Head to Head
Heidenheim vs Jahn Regensburg predictions and stats - 12 Nov 2022Straight line distance HeidenheimJahn Regensburg HeidenheimGermany RegensburgGermany 149km Voith-ArenaRegensburg Standings of both teams View all HeidenheimLast 6 matches Jahn Regensburg Heidenheim Last 6 matches Jahn Regensburg Last 6 matches HeidenheimHome / AwayJahn Regensburg Jahn Regensburg away matches HeidenheimPlayed games: 18 Jahn RegensburgPlayed games: 18 Under/Over Both teams scored games (Yes/No) HeidenheimTrendsJahn Regensburg Heidenheim Trends Heidenheim haven't lost any of their last 8 home matches in all competitionsHeidenheim have a good record of 21 undefeated games of their last 24 home encounters in all competitionsHeidenheim have managed to win their last 3 home all competitions clashes at both half time and full timeIn Heidenheim's last 5 home games in 2.
FC Heidenheim vs Jahn Regensburg: Preview, Odds, Line Ups & H2HTop CompetitionsEredivisieNetherlandsChampions LeagueInternationalWorld Cup 2022InternationalPremier LeagueEnglandLaLigaSpainCountriesNetherlandsGermanyUSAInternationalBelgiumBrowse all regionsOdds formatEU DecimalUS OddsUK FractionsFC HeidenheimJahn Regensburg--Who will win? Play nowPlay nowPlay nowLast updated: Today, at 18+ Gamble responsibly. Odds subject to change. InfoStatisticsLineupsTableH2HMatch eventsMatch will start in 8 hours. Match InfoVoith-Arena2.
1. FC Heidenheim 1846, currently being on the third position in the league, are surely expected to keep their lead; especially with them being seven positions higher in the league than Jahn Regensburg. Who's going to play? The following shows a summary of the players the managers will most likely put on the field. Frank Schmidt is likely to employ a 4-2-3-1 formation with his players during the upcoming game: • Goalkeeper: Kevin Muller • Defenders: Marnon Busch, Patrick Mainka, Tim Siersleben, Jonas Fohrenbach, Lennard Maloney, Norman Theuerkauf • Midfield: Adrian Beck, Jan-Niklas Beste • Attack: Christian Kuhlwetter, Tim Kleindienst In the upcoming match, Jahn Regensburg's manager Mersad Selimbegovic will most likely use these players in the starting eleven: • Goalkeeper: Thorsten Kirschbaum • Defenders: Sebastian Nachreiner, Jan Elvedi • Midfielders: Konrad Faber, Christian Viet, Maximilian Thalhammer, Joshua Mees • Forward line: Lasse Gunther, Charalambos Makridis, Kaan Caliskaner, Andreas Albers Check the confirmed lineups here on Oddspedia one hour before kickoff.
1. FC Heidenheim 1846 vs SSV Jahn Regensburg - 2nd Bundesliga1. FC Heidenheim 1846 SSV Jahn Regensburg Pos Club P W D L GF GA GD Pts 1 Darmstadt 16 10 5 26 14 12 35 2 Hamburg 25 17 8 31 3 Heidenheim 6 28 30 4 Hannover 18 7 Dusseldorf 19 27 Kaiserslautern 9 23 Paderborn 34 20 Kiel Greuther Furth 21 -4 Regensburg -9 11 Braunschweig -7 Rostock 13 Karlsruhe 22 Magdeburg -11 15 St.
To prevent 1. FC Heidenheim 1846 from scoring, Mersad Selimbegovic will probably send Thorsten Kirschbaum to protect the goalSebastian Nachreiner and Jan Elvedi will act as the defensive line who will try to protect the goal. Konrad Faber, Christian Viet, Maximilian Thalhammer and Joshua Mees will form the midfield, trying to get the ball to Lasse Gunther, Charalambos Makridis, Kaan Caliskaner and Andreas Albers who will form the front of their team's 4-4-2 formation. In addition, the following players are slated for being substitutes throughout the match: Alexander Weidinger, Benedikt Saller, Nicklas Shipnoski, Blendi Idrizi, Minos Gouras, Aygün Yildirim, Dario Vizinger, Prince-Osei Owusu. 1.
1. FC Heidenheim vs SSV Jahn Regensburg live score, H2H