There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Jelle Vossen 20%Smail Prevljak 18. 18%Zinho Gano 16. 67%Dylan Demuynck 15. 38%The correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match: 1:1Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis.
19 goals per match and conceded 2. 06. The team received 44 yellow cards and 4 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 205. AS Eupen's average team rating is 6. 73 per match. Ball possession is very good for AS Eupen, with an average of 50. 63% overall in this season. For more details, please look at AS Eupen live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastZulte-Waregem vs AS Eupen live TV broadcast can be seen on Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, bet365, bet365. nj, BetClic. fr, STS. pl, Wplay, Supersport.
We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comZulte-Waregem - AS Eupen PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to score should be Zulte-Waregem, with 57% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (43% chances).
Maccabi Haifa on the other hand are the first proper Israel side to make it to the UCL since 2015-16. The lastIsrael club to do it was Maccabi Tel Aviv. Benfica vs Maccabi Haifa Match Details Match: Benfica vs Maccabi Haifa Date and Time: 07th September, 08:00 pm UK (06/09), 08:00 pm Local (06/09), 12:30 am IST (07th September) Venue: Stadion Maksimir Benfica vs Maccabi Haifa Probable Playing XI Benfica: Odysseas Vlachodimos (GK), Gilberto, Nicolas Otamendi, Felipe Morato, Alejandro Grimaldo, Enzo Fernandez, Florentino Luis, David Neres, Rafa Silva, Joao Mario, GoncaloRamos Maccabi Haifa, Josh Cohen, Daniel Sundgren, Bogdan Planic, Sean Goldberg, Pierre Cornud, Neta Lavi, Mohammad El Fazaz, Tjaronn Chery, Dean David, Frantzdy Pierrot, Omer Atzili Benfica vs Maccabi Haifa Probable Winners Benfica are running riot at the moment.
Zulte-Waregem's average team rating is 6. 61 per match. Zulte-Waregem somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 45. 69% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Zulte-Waregem live scores, fixtures and resultsAS Eupen enters this match having won 2 matches of their last five (OH Leuven, Standard Liège) lost 3 (with Mechelen, Anderlecht, Deinze) while 0 fixtures ended in draws. The team scored 5 goals while conceding 15 goals (5-15). In away games, AS Eupen scored an average of 1.
hr, Bilyoner, Winlinebet, Play Sports (BEL). You will be able to watch Zulte-Waregem vs AS Eupen live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Zulte-Waregem - AS Eupen video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture.
Maccabi Tel Aviv - Hapoel Haifa Live Streaming and TV
2022/23 UEFA Champions League: Benfica vs Maccabi Haifa preview, prediction & live telecastGroup H fixtures of the UEFA Champions League 2022-23 season will commence with the game between Benfica vs Maccabi Haifa. This game will be played at Benfica’s home stadium, the Estadio de Luz. PSG, Juventus, Benfica, and Maccabi Haifa are the four teams from Group H who will becontesting for the UCL 2022-23 title. This will be the first metween between Benfica andMaccabi Haifa in European competitions. Benfica will not be coming in this game with a very good record as they have not managed to win a single opening fixture in the UEFA Champions League since 2015-16.
Zulte-Waregem vs AS Eupen live stream, score and H2HZulte-Waregem - AS Eupen Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Zulte-Waregem won 2 games (Anderlecht, Lommel United) and lost 2 (with KV Oostende, Standard Liège) while 1 games ended in draws against Mechelen. Zulte-Waregem managed to score 9 goals and conceded 7 goals (9-7). Zulte-Waregem scored an average 1. 13 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 49 yellow cards and 4 red cards, making 13. 75 fouls (average) in every match they've played.
Hapoel Hadera vs. Maccabi Tel-Aviv - Football Match Summary